Gmail is one of the world’s best and widely used Free email service. Google mail, in short, referred to as Gmail. According to the stats released by Google, Morethan 1billion people use Gmail as their primary email address. Gmail has a number of users than any free email service. Gmail has many excellent features which are hard to find in other free email services. That is the reason why Gmail is referred to as one of the best mailing services ever.
Let’s have a look at the features of Gmail.
- Gmail has a clean UI which helps new users to understand how to use Gmail.
- Gmail is highly secured and they follow end-to-end encryption. Hence, no one can hijack your emails before the receiver reads. Even if they, it’s hypothetical or impossible to decrypt and read your mail.
- One Gmail is applicable for all Google products. To use wonderful applications of Google, you need Gmail. Whether it may be Google Drive, Google Keep, Google Maps or any other Google product, you need Gmail to use those apps.
- Gmail provides 15GB free storage with your free mailing address.
- One more best thing about Gmail is, Google updates Gmail in an innovative way. Recent Gmail update had a lot of advanced features which are not available in any other free email service.
And the list goes on.
Below I’ve given step by step procedure to log in to your Gmail.
- First of all, visit gmail.com or mail.google.com
- On the homepage, you can see two options namely Sign In or Sign Up. Since you already registered in Google, you have to click on Sign In.
- After clicking on Sign In, you’ll be taken to a page where you have to enter your registered email address. Remember, the mailing address is not case-sensitive. If you enter your mailing address in all caps or in all small letters, it’ll not make a difference.
- After entering your registered email address, click next.
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you need to enter your password. Remember, here password is case-sensitive. You need to enter the password by respecting case sensitive. Else, you’ll get a warning saying the incorrect password.
- After entering the correct password, click on Sign In. That’s it! you’ll be taken to your Mail Box.
You can use above steps in any PC Browser or Mobile Browser to log in to your Gmail. If you are a smartphone user, then follow the below steps.
Gmail Login in Android:
If you are an Android smartphone user, then you can easily do Gmail Login via Android app.
- First of all, go to the Google Play Store
- Search for Gmail app and download the application. Alternatively, you can install Inbox by Gmail App. Both applications differ in User Interface, but their functionality is the same.
- After installing the Gmail application from play store, open the application.
- Initially, it’ll ask you for registered username and password. Enter your registered mailing address and password.
- Finally, click on Sign In.
That’s it! you’ll be taken to your Mailbox.
Gmail login is very simple. In case if you face any issues during Gmail Sign in, feel free to comment below. We will try to help you.